Now I’m supposed to share 7 things about myself and then pass it on to other bloggers who I think are fabulous.
Hmmm…what to share?
- When we moved to M’ssippi, I was fortunate enough to keep my job from DC and be allowed to work from home. Overall, I like working from home, but feel like my style/fashion has suffered (yay yoga pants and slippers), and I sometimes feel like I never leave the house. But then again, I don’t have a commute, I get to stay home with the puppy, and I get to do laundry during the day. Good thing I love how our house turned out, otherwise I might go crazy!
- I’m a total introverted extrovert. I definitely get my energy from being around people, but I’m not very outgoing or put myself out there to meet new people.
- In college I had capri pants for every color of the rainbow. And more sweater sets than Jackie O. Tragic.
- My home tidiness/organization motto is: “Everything has a place, you just have to find it.” Once an item has a home, that’s where it always goes. But it’s when things don’t have a place that it get messy here. Now that we’re in a 1250 sq ft house, I’m realizing we need to get rid of a lot of stuff since there just aren’t enough places for everything!
- The way to my heart is through my stomach. I LOVE food.
- I am obsessed with our puppy, Stella. She is SO funny and I love her so much! Even though my dad calls her “bat girl” because of her huge ears. This is where I find her most days, keeping an eye on the neighborhood:
- Though my music tastes run the gambit (current favorite is Mumford & Sons), I really love mash-ups (and no, not just because of Glee). There was a DJ in DC who did mash-ups on Friday mornings, so I would dance in my seat during my commute. They’re also awesome for working out!
Now that you know a little bit more about me, I want to share this award with some other stylin’ bloggers – check out their blogs! As part of accepting the award, they’ll thank and link back to the person that awarded them (moi), share 7 things about themselves, pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers (I don’t know that I can do 15, so I’ll stick with 8!), and contact those bloggers about the award!
With out further ado (some oldies but goodies and some newbies):